Thursday, May 26, 2016

Friendship Quotes: Top 10



1.There comes a point in your life when yourlize who rlly matters, who never did,and who always will.

2. A friend is someone who can see the truthand pain in you even when you are foolingeveryone else.

3. "If you're alone, I'll be your shadow. If you want to cry, I'll be your shoulder. If you want a hug, I'll be your pillow. If you need to be happy, I'll be your smile... But anytime you need a friend, I'll just be me."

4. Never explain yourself. Your friends don’t need it and your enemies won’t believe it.

5. A friend is someone who knows the song in your hrt and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words.

6. Friendship isn't about whom you have known the longest... It's about who came, and never left your side...

7. When we first talked to ch otherI knew we would always be friends.Our friendship has kept on growing
And I'll be here for you to the end.


8. We can't forget the fun we've had laughing 'til our facesturn blue.Talking of things only we find funny.Peoplethink we're insane-If they only knew!

9. If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn't jump with them, I'd be at the bottom to ch them

10. Difference between Friend and Best Friend.

Friend: calls your parents by mr. and mrs.
Best friend: calls your parents by their first names.

Friend: has never seen you cry
Best friend: has always had the best shoulder to cry on

Friend: never asks for anything to t or drink
Best friend: opens the fridge and makes herself at home

Friend: asks you to write down your .
Best friend: they ask you for their
(cuz they can't remember it!)

Friend: borrows your stuff for a few days then gives it back.
Best friend: has a closet full of your stuff

Friend: only knows a few things about you
Best friend: could write a biography on your life story

Friend: will lve you behind if that is what the crowd is doing
Best friend: will always go with you :)

Author: Abdul Qawi
Follow me on FACEBOOK

No comments:

Post a Comment