Thursday, May 26, 2016

Hide files in


Did you know that you can hiding your files in ? Here I will show you how. But before we can proceed, prepare our tools first.

Tools :



WinRAR
Command Prompt
Hidden files (Eg: abc.txt)
A JPG file (Eg: 123.jpg)

Ok, now we move on how to do this trick. here is 123.jpg is


1. Put your hidden file and your file in the same folder. Here I havbc.txtand123.jpg. Both I put in a folder I named it tmpin drive C.



2. Put all these files into a RAR archive. I named this archive asabc.rar.

3. OpenCommand Promptand go to the folder where you place the files. Type the following command,
c:\tmpcopy /b _name.jpg + file_name.rar new__name.jpg
4. Now you will have4 filesin the folder. 123.jpg, abc.txt, abc.rar and 12.jpg

5. If you open12.jpgfile, you will see the same like 123.jpg.

6. If you open 12.jpg file with WinRAR, here is what you will get.
7. Below is my 12.jpg file. Try open the file with WinRAR and rd what I wrote in the abc.txt file.
THX...

No comments:

Post a Comment