Thursday, May 26, 2016

Download Who's On My Wifi With | Full Version


Who's on my wifi - Are you wondering who is using your Wifi?Did your neighbor your wifi?Are employee's plugging in home laptops on the corporate wifi?Now find it out with who is on my wifi.It is an Idl internet security software.Find out who is using your wifi internet connection
One day,I saw on my computer that one person was connected to my wifi whom I did not knew.Then,after sometime I got to know that it was my brother who connected his new laptop.
This allows you to then determine if all of the computers that have been found so far are good computers or not. If they’re all good computers, then you can tell Who’s On My Wifi to scan the entire network every 5 to 10 minutes or so, alerting you if any UNKNOWN computers have appred on the network.Who’s On My Wifi also logs everything that has happened in case you aren’t immediately available to check what has happened.
0c659fn1aLJ0GxQdMmMu9ouyOxsO3tcA4nMN2GPpQsE=

Download who's on my wifi with

No comments:

Post a Comment