Thursday, May 26, 2016

Antivirus For Mobile S60 2nd Edition


Antivirus For Mobile S60 2nd Edition
A few days ago I was in contact my friend, he said that if his cell phone n70 experiencing something strange, her cell phone is always having problems sending sms to a of bizarre, always send a continuous and cell decrsed significantly bateray power, cell phone also becomes very slow, if at check out kotk (Outbox) there is no message, we can only check on his log If you are experiencing the same thing you should try this antivirus, I also tried to install it on my friends cell phone and managed to detect and remove virus, unfortunately I have not had time to note what the name of the virus, so if you are experiencing the same problem, plse try this software
antivirus for s60 2nd editon, this software can be installed in s60 and s60 type 2nd edition,
download [ DISINI ]

No comments:

Post a Comment