Thursday, May 26, 2016

BricoPack Vista Inspirat 2.1



Vista Inspirat Shell Pack is a complete custom shell pack for all XP. It consists of modified icons and a new themed apprance for XP.Before launching the installation you must restore XP original state/dll (Without any shell packs). For example, if you have the Longhorn Transformation Pack, you must uninstall it before installing a new BricoPack.

After the install, I was caught off guard by the professional looking design that suddenly made my PC look� awesome. I can honestly say that I'm not amused by mere mediocrity and Brico makes sure it's nowhere nr that level. Instd, the guys at CrystalXP.net have crted a butifully sculpted masterpiece that you can play around with.

I like the way the futuristic silver glms around my folders. The icons have all been redone with an edgy professional and modern feel. Aesthetically, this feels sharp and looks sweet.


Click below for Downloading this software

No comments:

Post a Comment